Floss Therapy with Panacea Herbs $4.25
Floss Therapy is a woven, nylon, waxed floss that has been infused with Tooth and Gum drops. It is used to clean plaque from between your teeth and apply the medicinal and healing benefits of the essential oils to the gums. It is helpful in killing the bacteria that cause cavities between your teeth and will help to remineralize affected areas. It will also improve the health of the tissue by increasing circulation, improving the immune response and help to decrease pain in infected tissue.
Directions for use:
Flossing your teeth ideally should be completed after every meal, especially if you have areas that consistently trap or catch food debris, but at a minimum once a day.
- To floss your teeth, remove a length of floss equal to 12-18 inches.
- Wrap the floss around your middle or index finger on both hands and use your thumb and first finger to pinch the floss and direct it into the areas between your teeth.
- Do not wrap the floss around your first finger as this makes it more difficult to move around the mouth.
- Gently guide the floss between 2 teeth by moving it in a back and forth or see-saw motion.
- Be careful not to use too much force as this can force the floss into the gums and cut them.
- Once the floss is through the contact area between the teeth, wrap the floss tightly around one tooth in a c-shape and move the floss up and down under the gumline. Again, being careful not to use too much force.
- Before guiding the floss out from this area, be sure to push the floss tightly against the other tooth in a c-shape and floss up an down.
- Floss your teeth in a specific order each time so you are sure not to miss any areas.
The best way to floss behind the last molar or tooth in the each arch is to use the floss in a back and forth motion similar to rubbing a towel behind your neck or shining your shoes. This will keep the floss behind the tooth and under the gumline instead of it slipping off the top of the tooth as you try to move the floss up and down.
Ingredients: myrrh, oregano oil, thyme oil,clove oil, cinnamon oil, tee tree oil, peppermint oil.
Myrrh is used as an excellent disinfectant as well as increasing circulation and stimulating the immune system. Myrrh is useful to help treat receeding gums and has astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Oregano oil has very strong anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-oxident properties. It has also been used as a pain killer. It functions to compliment and improve your own immune system response and recognition of foreign cells which results can then be destroyed by your natural defense system.
Thyme oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and helps to stimulate circulation and decrease inflammation. Thymol is one of the main ingredients used in Listerine mouthrinse.
Clove oil is known for its analgesic effects and is commonly used as a pain reliever. It also has anti-septic, anti-oxidant, anti -bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cinnamon oil has anesthetic and antiseptic properties and is rich in calcium, iron and magnesium and is excellent for increasing circulation in the gums and surrounding tissue
Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and is excellent for treating bacterial infections.
Peppermint oil is high in vitamin A vitamin C and omega 3 fatty acids.